6 June 2017 webinars 2 minute read
Don’t miss our deep-dive session, hosted by Justin Boerrigter – Savision’s Technical Sales Manager. Justin will demonstrate how you can get better insights from your SCOM and OMS data to correctly diagnose and fix problems before they impact the end-user experience.
The session will take place on:
Tuesday, June 6th at 3PM CEST | 9AM EDT | 8AM CDT
Some of the topics the session will cover:
- Visibility: How to improve visibility and share relevant information?
- Alerts: How to make sense out of alerts and enable proactive monitoring?
- Service Mapping: How are the technologies being used dependent on their underlying infrastructure and applications?
- Giving the business the service-oriented monitoring it wants and needs by monitoring and managing the end-user experience and business transactions
- How to get advanced SCOM + OMS dashboards
Join our session and learn how to stay in control of your IT environment. Find out how to build a proactive service-oriented monitoring approach by understanding the business and finding the common ground between the organization’s information technology and business needs.
Please fill in the form below. You will obtain the confirmation details via email.