26 March 2015 blogs 4 min read
IT environments are becoming more and more complex and dynamic, and there is a big demand for solutions that help to fill the much needed gap for timely analysis and provide fast resolutions of problems and incidents.
Here at Savision, we love challenges, innovation and cutting-edge technology, that is why we are constantly reinventing ourselves. Over the past few months we have been very busy optimizing our Business Service and Cloud Capacity Management solutions, and coming up with new ones that will respond to the industry’s current needs, and make our customers’ lives easier. Due to our hard work and thanks to our customers and partners, we are happy to report that in 2014 we were recognized by some of the top industry experts, such as Gartner, Redmond Magazine and ITOA Landscape.
Such recognition allowed us to grow and expand in many ways: from adding new solutions to our suite, to opening new offices and new markets, to adding employees, customers and partners to the Savision family. With the breakthrough release of our flagship product Live Maps, we help customers to map dependencies between business services and their underlying IT components, and monitor the health of those services on intuitive and customizable dashboards. Since its release in 2014, we have added many new features to Live Maps that help to provide Enterprise-wide visibility into the health of business services.
With customers and partners spread over 50 countries, and responding to a worldwide need to bridge the gap between IT and business, we feel that Savision truly has a global footprint.
“2014 was a year of unparalleled growth, product innovation, and industry recognition at Savision,” said CEO Diana Krieger. “From gaining more and more recognition as an industry visionary through our product releases to achieving new milestones in our happy customer base by recently passing 700 and growing our team by over 50%, 2014 was a record year in many critical ways.”
Key Technological Innovations that took place in 2014
New release of Live Maps with features that improved the customer daily experience, increased productivity, and added support for additional virtualization platforms and the ability to manage capacity planning within Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
“With our 2014 release of Live Maps; Savision continued to showcase its innovative approach to business service and cloud management and prove why we are an industry leader.” said CTO, Rob Doucette. “Our award-winning product suite helps customers improve the effectiveness and cost efficiency of their IT departments and align IT with the needs of the business allowing them to more quickly gather insight, make decisions, and execute on their organizational goals.”
- Savision was listed as one of the sample vendors for the IT Operations Analytics industry in the 2014 edition of the Gartner Report and featured as one of the top 50 IT Operations Analytic vendors worldwide by ITOA Landscape.
- Savision was chosen as a National Champion for The Netherlands by the European Business Awards for 2014 based upon its Entrepreneurial approach to growth in a global market as IT Operations Analytics
- A new mobile friendly, configurable HTML5 dashboarding solution that includes a free version. This new solution takes the dashboarding concept introduced by Microsoft in System Center 2012 to the next level. It provides customers with a fast and fluid HTML5 based tool, including a free version, that can be easily customized using drag and drop functionality and viewed on any mobile device anywhere. This solution also works seamlessly with Savision’s flagship solution Live Maps.
- A new release of Live Maps which includes extending the service model to show the dependencies between applications and core services among other enhancements. Integration with ServiceNow to increase customer benefits and open up a bigger addressable marker
- A new cloud based SaaS offering will be brought to market in late 2015. This will extend Savision’s footprint outside of the pure Microsoft ecosystem into adjacent markets including Solarwinds and ServiceNow
Would you like to learn more about how Savision’s monitoring and visualizing capabilities help to bridge the gap between IT and business, by transforming IT data into predictive, actionable and relevant information? You can start exploring our solutions, try them out yourself in our online demo environment, request an evaluation key or contact one of our experts, they will be happy to assist you.
Don’t miss next week’s blog, which will be all about our new HTML5 dashboarding solution for System Center – Dashboards by Savision. Savision’s VP of R&D, Steven Dwyer will give a preview of what will be included in V1 of Dashboards by Savision when it is officially released.