Savision takes your privacy very seriously and treats all your personal information with great care. This document sets out Savision’s privacy statement for the use of the website. It is recommended that you read this privacy statement carefully. If you have additional questions or would like further information on this topic, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
1. Who is Savision and how can I contact Savision?
The party responsible for the processing of your personal data via the website is Savision B.V., a private company with limited liability established and existing under the laws of the Netherlands, having its registered office in (1016EE) Amsterdam, the Netherlands, at Keizersgracht 313, registered with the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands under 30219223.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tel. nr: +31 20 217 0790
2. What personal data does Savision process, why and on which legal basis?
This paragraph specifies what personal data about you is processed by Savision when you make use of the website, for which purpose(s) and on which legal grounds Savision relies for the collection, processing, and use of your personal data, such as:
* the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
* the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
* the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party; or
* your consent.
Product related forms
On the website, you can find several forms with which Savision offers you the possibility to request for a demo of one of Savision’s software solutions or a download . To get in touch, you are required to fill in a form and provide Savision with your first and last name, business email address, company name and country (“Contact Details”). Optional you may provide Savision with your telephone number.
Savision uses your contact details to contact you after requesting a demo or a download should you have any questions about or interest in our software solutions. The processing of these personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Savision, namely being able to serve you efficiently and to promote the sale of Savision’s products.
To provide (international) customer service Savision may collect your Contact Details to respond to your questions you submit through email or the contact form on the website, including helping you with any issues which may arise regarding our website and/or services and responding to your quote request. If you use the online chat function, the data processed by Savision for this purpose are browser data and data that you enter in the chat conversation with Savision. The processing of these personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Savision (Article 6.1(f) GDPR), namely being able to serve you efficiently and to optimize Savision´s customer service.
If you are a user of one of Savision’s software solutions and in need of support, you can submit a support ticket to Savision by filling in a form on the website or send your support ticket by mail including your email address. Savision uses your email address in order to be able to contact you and to provide you support. The processing of these personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Savision (Article 6.1(f) GDPR), namely being able to serve you efficiently and to provide support services.
Savision uses your Contacts Details and your message provided to Savision through any contact form or in the context of providing support to analyze and improve our internal processes. For example, Savision might retain the question you submitted to a contact form after we answered to keep track of how many requests we received in a certain period of time and how long it took to reply.
If you wish to apply for a position at Savision, you can fill in the application form on the website. Savision asks for your first and last name, full address, email address, phone number and your CV (“Application Data”). Optional you may upload other attachments to your application. Savision uses this information to review your application and respond to your application. The processing of these personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Savision (Article 6.1(f) GDPR, namely recruitment.
Automatically generated data
Savision automatically collects generated data about your use of the website. This information consists of your IP address (an unique number, which makes it possible to recognize your device); account activity (including storage usage, number of log-ins); data displayed or clicked on (including UI elements, links); and other log information (including browser type, IP address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and referrer URL ). Savision requires this information in order for the website to work as optimally as possible (for example, to display content correctly and to keep the website secure), the processing of these personal data is therefore necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Savision (Article 6.1(f) GDPR).
Savision wishes to inform you on the developments of its products and services. Therefore, if there is a change or an update to the service, Savision will inform you thereof only if you have signed up for Savision’s newsletters. If, at any moment, you do not wish to receive emails of Savision anymore, you can unsubscribe by using the opt-out option that is provided in every email that Savision sends you.
To subscribe you have to provide us with your email address. The processing of these personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Savision (Article 6.1(f) GDPR), namely direct marketing.
Advertising is only effective if it is relevant to you. Savision, our ad networks and media agencies may therefore use your personal data to create customer profiles and display personalized advertisements on the Savision website and other websites. This is based on your previous visits to the Savision website and third party websites. Your surf, search and purchase behavior will be collected on the basis of cookie techniques, your IP address and the advertisement number that is linked to the device you are surfing with. Savision will only do this if you have consented to cookies.
3. Does Savision share your personal data?
To provide the services, Savision shares your personal data with service providers, such as the hosting provider for storage and the website developer for maintenance of the website. These service providers process your personal data on behalf of Savision. The processing by service providers is governed by a so called data processing agreement in which Savision has ensured that that the service provider shall only process the personal data on instructions of Savision.
Savision will only provide your personal data to third parties if it is obliged to do so on account of national or international laws, case law and/or regulations, if Savision considers it necessary to do so in defense of its own rights, or if you have given permission to do so.
4. What are my rights?
You have a number of rights with regard to your personal data and the processing thereof:
* you have the right to obtain from Savision confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to your personal data and additional information about the processing of your personal data;
* you have the right to request from Savision the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
* in certain cases, you have to right to ask Savision to erase your personal data (right to be forgotten);
* in certain cases, you have the right to obtain from Savision restriction of processing of your personal data, for example when you have contested the accuracy of your personal data;
* upon your request, you have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to Savision in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller, where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract;
* you have the right to object to processing of personal data which is based on the legitimate interests of Savision. Savision shall no longer process the personal data unless Savision demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
* where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you always have the right to object to processing of personal data for such marketing. In that case, Savision shall no longer process your personal data for such purposes;
* where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You may send your request to Savision at email@example.com. Savision shall respond to your request without undue delay and in any event within 30 days of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of
the requests. Savision shall inform you of any such extension within 30 days of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
If Savision does not take action on your request, Savision shall inform you without delay and at the latest within 30 days of receipt of the request of the reasons for not taking action. In that case, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority and to seek a judicial remedy.
5. How long does Savision retain your personal data?
Savision shall retain personally identifiable information only as long as reasonably necessary to provide the website and other services to you and others or as otherwise required for legal compliance purposes. Savision’s retention policy is as follow:
* Personal data provided to Savision through contact forms: at the latest 5 years after responding to your request
* Careers / Application Data: no later than 6 months after the end of the application procedure
* Support: at the latest 2 years after termination of the agreement with customer
When using the website, various cookies are saved on your computer, mobile device and/or tablet (“Devices”), which can then be accessed. Cookies are small pieces of information (in the form of text) that a server sends to the browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) with the intention that the browser sends this information back to the server the next time a user makes use of the website. Cookies cannot damage your Devices or the files saved on it.
First party cookies
When you use the website, first party cookies are saved on your Device. First party cookies are made by or for Savision and are stored on your Device by Savision and only Savision has access to these cookies. Such cookies are used by Savision, for example, to remember your login information and your settings.
Third party cookies
Apart from cookies that Savision itself stores, third parties can store cookies on your Device through the website. This paragraph applies to these third party cookies.
Savision uses Google Analytics in order to collect statistics about the use and visits of the website. With these analytical cookies a permanent cookie is saved on your Device to register your use of the website. Google Analytics analyzes this data about the website and provides Savision with the results. This way, Savision obtains insight into the traffic of the website and the way in which the website is used. Based on this information Savision is able to make adjustments to the website. The information that Savision obtains is transferred to Google and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Savision has taken the following measures to protect your privacy:
* Savision has entered into a data processing agreement with Google in which agreements have been made regarding the processing of personal data.
* Savision does not allow Google to use the obtained data for other Google services.
* Savision has removed the last octet of your IP address. An IP address consists of 4 so called octets of 3 digits each. Google offers the opportunity to remove the last octet of the IP address. This happens before your IP address is retained by Google.
* Savision does not make use of other Google services in combination with Google Analytics.
By using the website you can get access to social media websites, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Using these so called social plug-ins you can login to your social media profile through the website and subsequently share or recommend information from the website with others. With these social plug-ins third party cookies are saved on your Devices. These cookies serve the purpose of optimizing your user experience.
Savision uses tracking cookies in order to track your internet browsing behavior and collect data and information on your browsing behavior from various websites you visited. This information is used to make the content of the displayed advertisements as relevant as possible, and to limit repetition of the same advertisements.
Can I disable or delete cookies?
You can configure your browser so that you do not receive any cookies the next time you use the website. You can read here how you can remove different types of cookies in different browsers
Warning: if you disable or delete cookies, it is possible you will no longer be able to access (parts of) the website or that the website does not work optimally. Please consult the browser instructions or the help-function of your browser to learn how you can delete cookies.
The website may contain hyperlinks which take you away from the Savision environment and to the website or application of a third party. Savision has no authority over the services and/or websites of third parties to which is linked. It therefore may be the case that for the use of those services and/or websites of third parties another privacy statement is applicable. This privacy statement is exclusively applicable to the personal data that is obtained through the website of Savision. Savision does not accept any responsibility or liability for the (use and/or content of the) services and/or websites of third parties.
8. How does Savision protect your personal data?
Savision takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your (personal) information against loss or any form of unlawful use.
9. Can this privacy statement be amended?
It is possible for the privacy statement to be amended in the future. It is therefore recommended to regularly visit the section on the website in which we outline the privacy statement.
10. Questions or complaints?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you suspect a breach of data protection legislation and the matter is not solved amicably between you and Savision in negotiations, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.