Savision is the market leader in Service-oriented IT Monitoring solutions. The company’s solutions transform infrastructure and application monitoring data into dashboards that automate and unify IT operations with IT Service Management workflows. Savision allows companies to maximize the value of existing IT management tools in order to optimize IT service delivery, prevent problems, and reduce service downtime.
Over 800 of the world’s most demanding companies, governments, and non-profits have deployed Savision’s solutions to visualize, rationalize, and optimize their IT service delivery workflows.
Savision is privately held and headquartered in the Netherlands, with offices in the United States and Canada.
- Founded in 2006 in the Netherlands
- 1st Dutch Software Developer listed on the US Government GSA
- Awarded three times for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50/500
- Contract renewal rate > 85%
- Strong MVP and community engagement
- Gartner ITOA recognition
- Former Microsoft COO – Rick Belluzzo – official Board Member
- 800+ customers in > 50 countries
- 50+ partners > 40 countries
- Consistent growth CAGR 40%
- Grown from 2 FTE’s to 40+ FTE’s
- Nominated for the High Growth Awards in the Netherlands
- Microsoft Gold Application Development Partner
- Application Certification from ServiceNow®